The Day of Divine Disturbances
(Part 1 of 2)
“Divine disturbances will I bring upon this nation. Many will just see upheaval and chaos but I will be in it. I am going to shake the lethargy that has settled on this land.
Scripture: Isaiah 2:17-22 NIV
17 The arrogance of man will be brought low and human pride humbled; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day, 18 and the idols will totally disappear. 19 People will flee to caves in the rocks and to holes in the ground from the fearful presence of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth. 20 In that day people will throw away to the moles and bats their idols of silver and idols of gold, which they made to worship. 21 They will flee to caverns in the rocks and to the overhanging crags from the fearful presence of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth. 22 Stop trusting in mere humans, who have but a breath in their nostrils. Why hold them in esteem?
· The church is called to be postured in a position of confidence and calmness in the midst of societal upheaval (Terrorism, political unrest, societal controversies, financial strains and recessive predictions) God will turn this work of the enemy for His glory, he will allow it to weaken the nations so that the sons of His kingdom can shine brightly in the midst of it
· The body of Christ in the nations must bring her head out of either the sand (in denial of the issues and afraid to speak the grace of Gods divine wisdom to the issues) or her head out of the skies (Creating a gnostic view of things,thinking that only heavenly. “spiritual” things matter). We must see the wisdom of God as evidenced in Daniel, Joseph, Nehemiah, Solomon etc return to the earth through us.
This shaking will be in my church also, many things that she has embraced and is focused on I am not in.
Matthew 7:21-23 NIV
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
· Prayerful reexamining of our focuses and a seeking of Gods agenda for this hour, ensuring that our emphasis is what God is building. (Numerical growth versus internal migration of the people into Christ positions, political posturing’s versus building authority in the spirit realm that truly affects the earth, denominational and tribal focuses and allegiances versus a unified territorial kingdom body of Christ view.
These things must be stripped away and pruned off her if she is to manifest the life I have placed inside of her.
Luke 13:1-9 NIV
1 Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2 Jesus answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? 3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. 4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.” 6 Then he told this parable: “A man had a fig tree growing in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it but did not find any. 7 So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, ‘For three years now I’ve been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?’ 8 “ ‘Sir,’ the man replied, ‘leave it alone for one more year, and I’ll dig around it and fertilize it. 9 If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.’ ”
The prophetic work of tearing down and building up will be in play concurrently.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-3 NIV
1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: 2 a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, 3 a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build,
· The body of Christ must give herself to the word and the Spirit of the Lord afresh, allowing an upgraded view of Christ in her midst to capture her again. Inaccurate positions and perspectives must be traded for upgraded truths that have been lost over the years due to religious traditions, fleshly distractions and neglect.
I am going to reconfigure the authority structures within my body. Movements of the past that have not migrated into my current season will experience a diminishing of my voice whilst other companies that have embraced a journey will find my favour and strength within them.
Matthew 11:11-19 NIV
11 Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12 From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence, and violent people have been raiding it. 13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15 Whoever has ears, let them hear. 16 “To what can I compare this generation? They are like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling out to others: 17 “ ‘We played the pipe for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn.’ 18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ 19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.”
· We are called to exercise spiritual violence towards our migration into Him. There are positions in the spirit realm across our cities that the church must enter into so as to exercise the dominion of the kingdom across, regions and nations
· This will require an awakened hearing of apostolic and prophetic doctrine as outlined in Acts 2 and also Ephesians 2
I will draw people together whom have not worked or ministered together before by a frequency that will be released through my prophetic grace just like John the Baptist who prepared Israel for the coming of Christ, so will this prophetic frequency prepare the heart of my church for the manifestation of Christ in her midst.
Matthew 3:1-3 NIV
1 In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the wilderness of Judea 2 and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” 3 This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah: “A voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him.’ ”
· The church must move past simply being entertained by sermonizing and emotional displays of charismata, and learn receive the apostolic and prophetic impartation of life and grace that will walk her towards a greater alignment with the rhythms and frequency of the Holy Spirit in her midst, whose primary role is to manifest Christ in, to and through her to the nations
· This work of the spirit must be layered first within the hearts and minds of the saints, then in their marriages and homes, then outworked in their marketplace and congregational ministry assignments
· An upgraded activation of prophets and prophetic ministry must be entered into if we are going to see the release of kingdom power within the voice of the Lord in our midst. Prophets must be rebirthed through a baptism into apostolic doctrine
There is a great work of kingdom advance in front of my church, many are running to false finish lines and declaring that the end is near, that it’s time to exit, but I say it is not time to prepare to exit but a time to prepare to possess the earth and extend my glory in the nations.
Isaiah 11:9-10 NIV
9 They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea. 10 In that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples; the nations will rally to him, and his resting place will be glorious.
9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”
· The focus of our work cannot be aimed towards a skyward view, distracted by a fascination of times of the end whilst there is a greater work of establishing the growing reign of the kingdom of God in the earth
· An apostolic/ Prophetic view of our assignment and mission must be recaptured that equips and empowers the saints to fill the earth (all of society and civilization across every facet of human life and expression) with the glory of God
· An apostolic eschatology must be recaptured and the excesses and inaccuracies of the past century must be repented of and upgraded to an accurate biblical position
Keep pressing into this season, as there is much to be revealed and many of the seals to be broken off my eternal word.
Revelation 5:9-10 NIV
9 And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation. 10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”
Ephesians 4:11-13 NIV
11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
John 4:12 NIV
12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
· As the body of Christ grows into the greater stature of the fullness of Christ and the dimension of His manifestation increases the water mark of the spirit amongst us, we will be brought into a time where the seals on His word are broken off and we are able to see the greater days of Gods power and salvation evidenced in the earth