The Day of Divines Disturbances (Part 2)
It’s time for the equippers to come forth, having been reconfigured by apostolic doctrine and trained in the grace of the kairos time of my spirit. Change, unlearning and an upgraded dimension of hearing needs to take place in my body.
Ephesians 4:11-12 NIV
11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up
Ephesians 2:20 NIV
20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.
· An activation of synergy and cooperation by those called into the offices of five fold gracing’s of the Christos must be developed and this grace must be imparted into the body of Christ so that an upgraded capacity for the believers to hear, see and be engaged in kingdom activity is manifested
Some will not engage out of distraction and poor teaching, some have been conditioned in such lethargy that they will struggle to rise up out of their slumber. However I will raise a company within my body that will answer this call.
Romans 13:11 NIV
11 And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.
Ephesians 5:14 NIV
14 This is why it is said: “Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”
Matthew 26:40 NIV
40 Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. “Couldn’t you men keep watch with me for one hour?” he asked Peter. 41 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
· A fresh rousing of our hearts towards the Lord and a rising to new places of consecration and resolve is required of the Lord in this hour. We must abandon positions of ecclesiology that have proven unfruitful in building a ready people for God in the hour of His visitation.
· Leaders must be willing to take an honest appraisal of the state of their entrusted congregations and seek the Lord for a fresh move of the spirit in their midst to awaken or revive their people out of slumbered positions
· All activities that keep the people fleshly in their pursuit of the things of the spirit must be migrated out of into positions of true spiritual advance otherwise our people will be asleep in our midst when they should be postured in prayer
Currently the apostolic and prophetic have seen a humble response to this frequency to date, however with the increasing maturity and accuracy of this message emerging, many new hearts will be activated.
It’s a day for my leaders in the Body of Christ to reason together about how to respond to my activations in the earth. A mature, deliberated and careful response needs to be entered into if my church is to see the manifestation of my goodness such as they desire in the land.
The fivefold ministry will need to come together and out of mutual submission, work together for the wrestling forth of my mind. Competition, jealously, strife and party spirits will need to be repented of and surrendered so that the ability to see can be restored and deepened with regards to my mind.”
Isaiah 40: 9-11 NIV
9 You who bring good news to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who bring good news to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with a shout, lift it up, do not be afraid; say to the towns of Judah, “Here is your God!” 10 See, the Sovereign LORD comes with power, and he rules with a mighty arm. See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him. 11 He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.
Acts 15:22-28 NIV
22 Then the apostles and elders, with the whole church, decided to choose some of their own men and send them to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas. They chose Judas (called Barsabbas) and Silas, men who were leaders among the believers. 23 With them they sent the following letter: The apostles and elders, your brothers, To the Gentile believers in Antioch, Syria and Cilicia: Greetings. 24 We have heard that some went out from us without our authorization and disturbed you, troubling your minds by what they said. 25 So we all agreed to choose some men and send them to you with our dear friends Barnabas and Paul— 26 men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 27 Therefore we are sending Judas and Silas to confirm by word of mouth what we are writing. 28 It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us not to burden you with anything beyond the following requirements
· A level of cooperation, humility, honour and cohesion must be established amongst city elderships and apostolic networks so that strategic, godly work can be established across region, territories and nations
· Godly examples must be raised up as a model to other regions so that the fruit of the work can be witnessed and tested by others siting on the fringes
· Denominational pride and independent rebellion must be repented of and abandoned. False measures of success and authority must be forsaken and the testing and witness of gracings and callings must be recognized as standards for activation of city leaders of the body of Christ